1. How long does shipping usually take once I place my order?
Shipping averages between 7-14 days from the time you pay for your cabinets. Usually customers will receive their
shipment in a weeks time. Special orders such as mult-unit or large bulk purchases may take longer depending on our
current stock. Usually we will have those orders shipped direct from the factory to the job site which will save you more
Customer pick up is available. In this case, customer can arrange pick up at the same day when they place
2. Are your cabinets made of all wood?
Check cabinets specifications for detail.
3. Are all sides of the cabinets finished?
Yes. All sides of the cabinets are finished and you DO NOT need any type of panel covering.
4. What information do you need to create a design and budget?
Accurate measurements of the kitchen, cabinet selection, appliance selection, countertop selection,
and customer input. Please check on How To Measure Your Kitchen.
5. How much will shipping cost?
Shipping is based off your location and the size/weight of your order. We will enter your shipping cost in the invoice we
send you. You are not required to pay your invoice, but doing so is acceptance of purchase.
6. Do you offer discounts for large bulk orders such as an apartment complex?
Yes. Simply send in your quote request to us by using our online system. Do not pay attention to the cost it shows you
online. Bulk orders will be heavily discounted and that discount will be shown on your invoice.
7. How do I make changes after I’ve place my order?
All changes to orders that have been placed must be faxed. Orders may be changed at no charge for the first 3 days
after the order has been placed. After that time any changes will include 10% per item charge. Order changes can be
made only before the shipment.
8. Do you have a catalog that I can have?
All product catalog and price are on our web site and has the most updated information. We do not have paper catalog
or pricing sheet.
9. What if the cabinets ordered do not fit my kitchen?
All cabinet dimensions are available on each unit; and you should also check the general dimensions before you make
your purchase. We do not take responsibility in case you ordered the wrong units. But if you did the 3D Design and
generated the product list for you before you buy, we will be happy to check whether the designer made a mistake or
the original floor plan estimate was not accurate.
10. How do I file a claim for missing, damaged, or incorrectly manufactured products?
If products are missing, damaged, or incorrectly manufactured on your order, you must notify EnHome’s Customer
Service department within 24 hours of receipt of the product. Replacements will be rushed through our system and
shipped out as soon as possible.
11. How do I return damaged products?
EnHome Cabinetry reserves the right to inspect all products needing replacement. You will be contacted and given
information on how to prepare for a freight pick-up. Credit will be issued upon inspection of replaced products if they do
not meet our stated specifications.
12. How do I handle freight damage?
Before signing a delivery receipt make sure you have done the following:
- Check your shipment against the delivery receipt to be sure you receive all cartons listed.
- Carefully inspect each carton for damage.
- Have the driver note any shortages or damage, even if slight, on the delivery receipt.
- Immediately after delivery, open all cartons and inspect for concealed damage. If you find damage, do not destroy
the shipping cartons. Retain damaged items, cartons, and inner packing materials in your receiving area until
notified by EnHome Cabinetry to do otherwise.
- Please fill out the "Product Replacement Report" and fax it to our office immediately.
- Damaged items will be replaced ASAP.
13. How do you accept payment?
We accept all major credit cards including Master Card, Visa, Discover and Paypal. Or you may mail us a business or
certified bank check.
For those who have completed our Credit Application we offer either Cash On Delivery Terms (+3%) or 30 day Open
Account terms (payment is due 30 days after the order has been shipped). A review of your company's credit history
generally takes between 2-3 weeks to process.
89 Granton Dr. Richmond Hill
Ontario, L4B 2N5